REVIEW: Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel






Product Description:
* Hypo-allergenic peeling gel gently polishes skin for a smooth complexion
with mannan and strengthen the skin barrier with the fermented yogurt.

* Soft yet powerful exfoliation
- Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.
- Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.

* De-oxidating and calming effect for healtier skin
- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.
- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries,
and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.

How to Use:
1. Used on wet skin after face wash.
2. Take an appropriate amount (2cm in diameter is recommended) and gently massage over the face using
gentle circular movements with the fingertips, and then rinse with lukewarm water.

* Use 1-2 times a week.
* For best results, follow with Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack.
* Caution: Avoid eye area




Review:
The Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel retails at around $30 CAD depending on where you purchase it. I redeemed mine at my mom's spa for $58 CAD worth of spa credit (way overpriced but she has tons of credit). Laneige has discontinued their Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and this is their upgraded version. The main difference between the two versions is that you use the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel on your skin immediately after cleansing instead of after patting it dry. I really liked how the old Strawberry version had a "peeling effect", which is probably just the product drying to (for-a-lack-of-a-better-word) crust from rubbing it on dry skin. Although the Multiberry version lacks the "peeling effect", I do prefer it over the older one because I think the benefits are more noticeable.

The Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel is a very gentle exfoliating gel with fine granules that remind me of sugar. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple right after using it however I do not see any skin improvements in the long run. I also prefer "harsher" exfoliators because I don't feel that this deeply exfoliates my skin. Personally I think this product is nice to have but definitely something I could live without.



PROS:
- Smells very good
- Makes skin feel soft and supple
- Gentle

CONS:
- Not a deep exfoliator (in my opinion)
- No long term skin improvements (for me anyways)
- Cheaper alternatives that do the same thing

Overall Rating: B- (probably will not repurchase)

1 comment:

  1. heard so many good reviews about this one, too bad that this one is quite expensive =/

    ReplyDelete