REVIEW: Lush Mask of Magnaminty




Product
Description:
*Makes dirt a distant memory.
China clay and bentonite gel will pull the dirt from your pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate surface skin cells, and peppermint oil will make you feel so fresh and minty that you'll forget you were ever grubby.

*Ground aduki beans and mint
Ground aduki beans remove dead skin cells when used on the skin as an exfoliating powder. They polish the skin, leaving it healthy and renewed.

Ingredients:
Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben.

How to Use:
Plaster this deep green mask all over your face, neck and back. Leave it on for up to 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water, massaging as you go. Avoid getting this in your eyes as it will sting.

Price:
125g $11.95
315g $22.95

Review:
The Lush Mask of Magnaminty definitely lived up to the great reviews I read online before I finally made my first purchase from Lush. The mask smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream and leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. The only downfall is that applying and washing off the mask can be a little messy so this is not something I would want to use when I'm feeling sleepy or tired. It is however great for days when my skin is feeling dull or clogged. The mask has a slight tingly feeling which might bother some people but I find it very refreshing. It does not remove my blackheads (I have yet to find a mask that will) but it does do a good job in exfoliating my skin and making it look glowy.



PROS:
- Smells delicious (like mint chocolate ice cream)!
- Leaves skin feeling very clean
- Skin is soft and glowy after use
- Slight tingling (some people may consider this a con but I find it very refreshing)

CONS:
- Can be a little messy to apply and wash off
- Doesn't remove blackheads

Overall Rating: A (will repurchase!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I'm always curious about lush masks! =D

    ReplyDelete