REVIEW: Melliesh Cheek Color in 05 Kogao Brown



Melliesh is a Japanese cosmetic brand produced by PopSister model Yui Kanno that is often featured in Japanese magazines such as Vivi and Popteen. Like most Asian beauty products, it has very cute detailed packaging.


I am always looking for the perfect bronzer/face contour powder so I decided to give this one a try. The cheek color itself isn't very pigmented which I like because its always easier to add more than to take away. I like how its buildable and not chalky or shimmery. The only downfall is that the color is a tad too orange for my liking.

My cat's paw in the corner ^-^


PROS:
- Very fine and not chalky
- Not too pigmented but buildable
- Does not make me break out

CONS:
- A bit too orange for my liking


All Melliesh cheek color shades:




  1. Elegant Rose
  2. Baby Peach
  3. Dolly Pink
  4. Sunset Orange
  5. Kogao Small Face Brown (contouring)
  6. Clear Lavender (highlighting)

Overall Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment