Julep April It Girl Box Swatches + GET JULEP FOR A PENNY!





Jessica - Soft and sweet baby blue creme
Julep Jessica Swatch

Niecy - A bright pink to bring on sunny days
 Julep Niecy Swatch

Penelope - Opaque, almost white with a hint of blush
 Julep Penelope Swatch


I loveeeee my April Julep box! My style by default is Bombshell from the quiz I did when I first signed up but for the month of April I decided to switch my style to It Girl because these colours are right up my alley!

PROS:
- Great formula
- Dries quick
- VERY opaque
- Gorgeous colours

CONS:
- Only 8ml (OPI is 15ml for reference)


Now you can become a Julep Maven for only a PENNY + FREE SHIPPING! Thats right $0.01 shipped. 

1) Go do the style quiz here.
2) Click "Sign Up" and then "Add to Bag"
3) Enter discount code " COLOR2012 "
4) Select your destination country (and state for US residents)
5) Select "Free Maven Shipping"

And your total will be $0.01 !!! And the best thing is that you can cancel anytime so if you don't want to pay for the regular price the next month then you don't have to!!



12 comments:

  1. What?! $0.01? For all those cute colours?
    I wish they shipped internationally :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what a steal! Hopefully they will have international shipping in the future!

      Delete
  2. I have heard so many good things about the Julep polishes!! These look so pretty and I love the packaging too!! So sad that they don't ship internationally TT^TT

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the prices are really tempting me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try it! its only a penny for the first month and then you can cancel or skip the next month if you don't want to pay regular price!^^

      Delete
  4. I really love the colour of the nailpolishes ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favourite polish colours at the moment! >‿‿◕

      Delete
  5. Omg Omg Omg I love Jessica and Penelope!!! Soooo pretty, colours right up my alley! I've really got to get my hands on these polishes, they seem like the rage these days in polish land!

    re: I miss my gel nails too! But they were too expensive to maintain and after two years straight of gel nails it was really hurting my bank account haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! I am very excited for my May box!^^

      And I know what you mean about the gel nails being high maintance >< haha

      Delete
  6. i ADORE how solid these colours are. and your reviews with the pros and cons is very informative :)

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love how they are opaque with just 2 coats!

      Delete