Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Influenster Voxbox Review

Image courtesy of Influenster's Facebook page.

Two weeks ago I received a mystery Influenster Voxbox which included 3 unbranded hair care products - a small bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and split-end serum. I love the concept of blinding the products because this allows for completely unbiased judgement. 

I've dyed my hair more times than I can remember which has lead to my extremely dry and damaged hair. I honestly didn't have high hopes for these products (or any product in existence) to do much damage control to my split ends but I was pleasantly proven wrong! The shampoo and conditioner was thick and buttery which I liked but what I enjoyed most was the split-end serum. It made a dramatic instantly visible difference to my split ends! I don't know how much, if any, mending it actually does but visually, my hair actually looked healthy! 

A week after using the blinded products everyday, Influenster sent me another Voxbox with the full size branded products:


I couldn't believe it! It was a drugstore brand that has been doing miracles to my hair! I've used Garnier Fructis shampoos and conditions in the past but nothing has ever compared to this - their Damage Eraser line. After using this line for two weeks now, I am still uncertain whether my split ends have mended (and as I didn't expect much from these products, I regrettably did not take any 'before' photos of my hair), but visually the difference is dramatic! My hair is noticeably shinier and silkier than ever before!

I would definitely recommend the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser line to anyone who has coarse and damaged hair like I have, and for drugstore prices, there's really nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment